Because we take a different approach to many other financial planners, we specialise in helping people who may have been reluctant to seek advice in the past or who may previously have had a poor advice experience.
“I think I need some advice, but who can I trust?”
You have our sympathies when it comes to choosing who to trust with your financial affairs. The reputation of the financial services industry is at an all time low and rife with conflicts of interest.
We fully understand that we have to gain your trust and that this may take a while, especially if you have experienced disappointment with financial advice in the past.
We suggest you start small. Ring us for a chat to see if and how we can help you. Decide for yourself if we sound different. If you like what you hear, we can meet for a no-obligation discussion about your needs.
Since we are strictly fee for service, we are happy for you to determine how much or little advice you want from us. If you like, you can give us a particular problem to solve to see how we measure up. For some suggestions, have a look at our list of strategies.
We want you to be able to see that not all financial planners are the same.
“It has all got away from me a bit”
Finance isn’t really your “thing”, life is busy, time passes and you may feel that management of your affairs has got away from you. You worry about your situation and would like to be more on top of everything, but it is hard to know where to start.
We can help with:
- Gaining an understanding of the true picture of your financial situation
- Finding lost accounts
- Checking that the accounts, insurances and investments you have are appropriate for you
- Analysing your expenses and assistance with budgeting
- Negotiating with creditors
- Making achievable suggestions to get you on track
- Putting in place a financial plan for your future
- Getting you to feel confident with your finances and reducing your worry
At Summation Strategies, our goal is your financial peace of mind. We work only on a fee for service basis, so you can be sure that we will be honest with you and have your best interests as top priority.
“I don’t have enough savings to need advice”
A strategic financial planner can help with much more than just investing your savings or superannuation. In fact the best time to see us is when you are just starting out. It is the perfect time to put a plan in place to focus your efforts towards achieving your goals, whatever they are.
We can help you with:
- Helping turn your hopes and dreams for the future into financial goals
- Helping you to prioritise competing goals
- Setting you on a course to reach your goals
- Maximising your financial position
- Helping you to stay on track
- Protecting what you have already achieved
We are happy to take the time to explain anything that you need to be clarified and will try not to use jargon. We can progress at your pace so that you can be comfortable making your own decisions as they arise. As you move towards accomplishing your goals, we can feel proud to have been able to help.
Our fee for service, no commissions policy means that you will only pay for advice as you need it.